Upcoming: Thursday, November 15th 6:00 pm.-Chapter Membership Meeting-2016 S. Roosevelt St., Boise
Upcoming: December 1st Christmas Party-McCall, Idaho
Standing Monthly Chapter Meeting--3rd Tuesday of every Month
- From International:
- International Ninety-Nines Fall Board of Directors meeting -Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on November 2-3, 2018
- August 15 - Okie Derby Proficiency Air Rally, Yukon, Oklahoma
- September 13-16 - Northwest Section Annual Meeting, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- September 14-15 - AOPA Fly-In, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- September 21-22 - International Forest of Friendship, Atchison, Kansas
- September 21-23 - North Central Section Fall Meeting, Mansfield, Ohio
- September 28-29 - Mid-Atlantic Section Fall Meeting, Frederick, Maryland
- September 29 - New York/New Jersey Section Fall Meeting, Poughkeepsie, New York
- September 29 - Museum of Women Pilots Hangar Dance, Yukon, Oklahoma
- October 1 - Deadline for submissions to the Ninety-Nines magazine for the November/December issue
- October 4-7 - Southwest Section Fall Meeting, Claremont, Califormia
- October 5-6 - Southeast Section Fall Meeting, Whitesburg, Georgia
- October 5-6 - AOPA Fly-In, Carbondale, Illinois
- October 22 - Let's Fly Now! Webinar
- October 26-27 - New England Section Fall Meeting, Freeport, Maine
- October 26-27 - South Central Section Fall Meeting, Wichita Falls, Texas
- October 26-27 - AOPA Fly-In, Gulf Shores, Alabama
- November 2-3 - International Board of Directors Meeting, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- December 1 - Deadline for submissions to the Ninety-Nines magazine for the January/February issue 2019 Dates
- January 31 - Deadline for submission for PPLI Spring Session
- February 1 - Deadline for submissions to the Ninety-Nines magazine for the March/April issue
- May 17-18 - Southeast Section Spring Meeting, Pensacola, Florida International Conferences
- July 16-21, 2019 - Dayton, Ohio
- July 8-12, 2020 - Long Beach, California
OCT-DEC 2018 EVENTS
Lisa Allen has graciously opened her home for us to have our membership meeting. It will be a potluck so bring whatever and also what you would like to drink and a chair. If you could RSVP me, Bj Carter at 208-230-5348 or Bjcarter88[at]gmail.com, that would be helpful. Hope to see you there.
All 99s and guests who plan to attend the Christmas dinner in McCall on December 1st MUST contact Pat Jenkins so the caterer can have your names and a headcount. Call Pat at 541-493-2420 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. This must be done very soon, Ladies
**Let’s Fly project--ideas for our chapter for the 90th Anniversary of the 99s. The 90th anniversary of The Ninety-Nines is but a year away. 99s are planning to have "Let's Fly Now" events across the U.S. for November 2, 2019 to celebrate the 90th Anniversary. If you have ideas, please email anyone on the International Board:
**Let's Fly Now! — The 99s New Initiative for Women of Flying Age--Join us for a webinar on October 22, 2018 at 6:00 PM PDT. In this webinar, participants will discover what the Let's Fly Now! Program is. They will learn about the Nuts and Bolts for planning a successful event. They will learn why The 99s are introducing this new program and how Let's Fly Now! will inspire a new generation of pilots and help grow our organization. Register Now!
**Introduction to Bylaws Modernization — Join us for a webinar on September 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM PDT. Register Now!
Please email BJ to let her know you can make it! Bjcarter88@gmail.com
Yes, our new fiscal year has started and that means yearly chapter dues of $10 are due again. You may send cash or a check to:
Lois Chattin (make check payable to the Idaho Ninety Nines
5080 N Wildrye Dr
Boise, ID 83703
wait about a month and pay online. I am currently setting up a system with our bank to pay directly into our account online. Unfortunately, I leave on July 8th for a month and won't be back until Aug 4. So if you'd like to try out the new online payment system, wait a month or so. I think it will be a great convenience once we get it up and rolling.
Thanks, Lois Chattin Treasurer
Thank you to everyone who has already paid their dues for the 2018-19 fiscal year:
----------NW Section Events/International News----------
The Fall Board of Directors meeting will be held at Headquarters in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on November 2-3, 2018. There will be a Finance Committee Meeting at 4:00 pm on Thursday, November 1. The Saturday meeting will plan to adjourn by 2:00 pm.
The meeting hotel is the Hilton Garden Inn on Meridian Avenue. To make reservations, call 405-942-1400 (tell them you are with The Ninety-Nines) or book online at www.tinyurl.com/99sFallBoard2018 for the $95 rate (plus taxes) per night for a single or double room. This room rate will be available until October 16 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. If you have trouble getting this rate from the hotel, please contact Laura at email@example.com or 1-844-994-1929.
Board meetings are open to all who wish to attend. If you are not a Board Member, Governor, Trustee or International Committee Chairman and would like to attend, please call Headquarters for more information.Remaining 2018 Dates